Monday, November 19, 2018

My letter to Jodie #jodiewhittaker #drwho13 #drwho

I wasnt sure about you, I never am about a new Doctor so thats ok and I didnt know you not very well. Your gender didnt scare me but my heart belonged to Peter and well the two before him .Not all Doctors make the cut . Im picky I know. I love the Romance too. But then I met you and I was sad .I didnt want you to go. Yes just 2 min of seeing you and you had won my heart. Now it will be broken when you leave us .. I dont want you to go. Your heros were my heros and that mad you love me more. I love the last star fighter and flight of the navigator too. They were my heros and now you are too. Youve softened the heart of this old Dr Who fan. I love you Jodie. I love you 13 ,thank you for being our hero and knowing that we dont need a woman but yes its about time. I love you Jodie we dont want you to go.  Sorry I just wanted you to know , that with all hate and the ones who seem to have missed the whole idea of Dr. Who how amazing we all think you are. How special you are and that you are in our hearts . You do us proud and your name too. Please never forget how very special you are to us. We love you Jodie , please dont go .


No comments:

Post a Comment